Photography Diary: Brighton Pride 2014

Saturday, August 16, 2014


So on the 2nd of August it was Brighton Pride, which happens to be all sorts of amazing. Now as it stand I've now only been twice, last year being my first but I can honestly say if you're a budding photographer who lives in the UK I'd highly recommend you go. So here are the pictures I managed to take during that day, luckily the old English rain held off for most of the day including the parade.
































After the parade was over we headed off to explore beautiful Brighton and of course no trip is complete without an amazing picture of food, yes I wanted all the macaroons!.



It was a pretty great day and I'm so glad the rain held off, I'm just hoping I get the chance to go next year.
















Post a Comment

Back To Top