Waiting On Wednesday #1

Wednesday, July 9, 2014



Back when I had a book blog I uploaded posts called "Waiting On Wednesday". What are they about you may ask?. Well Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly post that showcases a book that you are eagerly anticipating, and it's hosted by the lovely Jill over at Breaking The Spine.

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


Releases 14th August 2014

Synopsis

From Glittering Manhattan to Moonlit Paris, Falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. Until they are forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever afters aren't always forever. Revisiting beloved couples Anna and Etienne and Lola and Cricket, this sweeping finale will charm fans old and new.

Oh how I love Stephanie Perkins and her charming, cheesy contemporary books. Yes they are filled with romance and swoon worthy guys. I never thought I would love books primarily about romance but once you pick up one of Stephanie's books you can't help but love them in all their mushy glory. So if you haven't picked up one of her books I really suggest you do. Just make sure you pick up Anna and the French Kiss first :).

What book are you anticipating?
  1. I bought Anna and the French Kiss back in January, and still haven't read it. :( Hope you enjoy this when you read it though! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops!. I know the feeling of having books sitting on your shelf for a long time, it's not a great feeling ^_^. I'm sure I will, they always cheer me up :).

      Delete
  2. I read the first book in the series. I still have to read the second book before I read this one..Thanks for visiting :)

    ~Karina @  Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to get into the second one but I always find that the case when I'm reading a new instalment of a series :).

      Delete
  3. I loved Anna and the French Kiss, and recently picked up Lola's book. Stephanie Perkins writing is beautiful in its simplicity.

    Great first WoW pick!

    Our Wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love her writing so much, she's definitely one of my favourites. Thank you for following my blog :)

      Delete
  4. So pumped for this book!! I even preordered Isla, all that needs to happen is that August comes :) Hopefully it'll go by fast!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nice to know I'm not alone :). I haven't preordered it unfortunately because preordering books always goes wrong for me, and then it always goes wrong when I don't too XD. I hope it goes quick too, but at the same time I love the wait! :D.

      Delete

Back To Top