Currently Playing #1

Monday, July 7, 2014


Hello and welcome to my first blog post about music, which I have decided to call "Currently Playing". Yes very original I know. So how does it work exactly?, well whenever I discover some new music I love or maybe some old tracks that I've fallen in love with all over again I'll write a post. But don't expect just one song because there will be a few, I'm going to take a guess and say five at most. I'll also link the song titles to a YouTube video so you can go listen to the song as much as you like without having to do all the searching. So without further ado here are the songs I'm currently loving (By the way these are in no particular order).

1. Budapest - George Ezra

Oh this song!. I just honestly can't get enough, it's so different from some of the absolute junk that gets released today. The one thing that everyone needs to know about this song though is that he says "I'd leave it all" and not I divido or Ah bi bi doh, these are the variations I got from YouTube but it's nice to know I'm not the only one who misunderstood what he was saying.

2. Here We Go - Lower Than Atlantis

Yet another song I first heard listening to BBC Radio 1, so thank you very much for helping me to discover some great music ;). This is just one of those songs I will end up playing on repeat until I get absolutely bored of it.

3. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

I remember having this song on repeat constantly after I first discovered it featured on an advert for a new Assassins Creed game, and for some strange reason I've started listening to it again. It also started playing just after I had finished reading City of Heavenly Fire so major bad arse points there.

4. Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts

I was on a little country kick a few weeks ago and this is always a song I go back to. Not only that but I'm hoping to go on a three week trip across America in 2016 and this song will definitely be going on the playlist, because well ROAD TRIP!!!!.


Again another song that will go on my American trip playlist just because it screams summer but it's a little more chilled than some other songs I can think of.

Post a Comment

Back To Top